Hey y'all! As Ashlee said, I'm Lyndi from The Journey. I'm a born and raised Oklahoma girl on the journey of living life to it's fullest! On the blog, I write about life, food, and inspiration. I would love for you to come follow along! Thank you Ashlee for letting me take over your blog today. I'm honored to be here!
- 2 cans all natural chicken breasts chunks
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup crasins
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/8 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- salt & pepper to taste
- Drained chicken, and put in mixing bowl.
- Then, combine all other ingredients in bowl and stir until everything is blended.
- Chill before serving.
Thank you so much Lyndi for the GREAT reccipe!!
She is freaking darling right? K well go check out her blog The Journey right now and be sure to follow her you will be glad you did :)!