Monday, September 17, 2012
How Did You Tell Your Hubby You Were Prego??
So lots of fun things are going on in our life! Sorry I have been slacking off in the recipe world but I will be getting back to it soon! I can't think of creative things to make with all this excitement built up inside me right now. Here is the list of awesomensess:
-Buying a new BIGGER home.
-Trying to get prego.
-Buying a new BIGGER dog.
K does it get any better or nerve-racking then this list?! All HUGE responsibilities but, all so stinkin much fun.
As for the new BIGGER home. It will be a remodel project but it’s gonna be our home for life we just know it. I will keep ya'll updated on the before and after remodel pics.
As for the babba... well I mean it's a work in progress but it sure has my head turning. This is my question of the day....
How did you tell your hubby you were PREGO??
I am just dying to know! This is defiantly something I want to do in a VERY creative way. It's gonna be so extremely hard for me because I am the worst at keeping secrets. I mean you will without a doubt know what your Birthday present is BEFORE your Birthday with me around. I just can't help it!
Here is a list of ways I have been considering:
- Filling up his car with pink and blue balloons and leaving the positive prego test on the driver seat. (I just don't know how I feel about this one because I really want to see his reaction).
- Having KJ give him a card that tells him in some clever way. (Any ideas on what it could say)?
- Leaving the pregnancy test on his pillow right by his head so it is the first thing he sees when he wakes up that morning.
- Make a spaghetti dinner and leave the can of Prego sauce on the kitchen table and write we’re on it so it reads “We’re Prego".
- Go to Millcreek where he asked me to marry him and reenact the engagement but ask him to be a great daddy to baby number 2. (Not sure exactly what I would say?)
- Make KJ write on a shirt (he has this really silly shirt with Dylan’s (hubby) face on it wearing weird sunglasses with umbrellas on them) KJ would write on the front with permanent marker that would read "Your the best dad" and on the back it would read " And I'm gonna be a GREAT big brother" and have him hand him a present with the positive pregnancy test inside.
Do you like any of these?? What is your vote? Have any better ideas??
Oh ya and as for the dog we are gonna adopt a lab YAY!
Thank you SOOO much for your help you guys!